The project ‘Alliance for Green Entrepreneurship’ (AGE) will address adult learners and will work on fostering sustainable entrepreneurship education by creating a specialised, learner-driven educational materials and resources, dedicated to the development of competences for creating circular economy models, green start ups and digital enterprises for promoting social innovation and strengthen the third sector entities.
The specific project objectives of the ‘Alliance for Green Entrepreneurship’ are:
- To enhance the evolution of ecofriendly mind-sets among individual learners by strengthening the educational offer and providing opportunities for building skills in the field of green entrepreneurship;
- To raise awareness about the existence of specific tools for development of green start-ups, such as the ECO Business Model Canvas (for circular economy) and numerous best practices in Europe that could be reproduced in other countries;
- To support green entrepreneurship education through the elaboration of an OER as tangible outcome, offering a specific guide for the development of circular economic model for 3rd sector entities, in particular based on
initiating green enterprises and innovation;
- To raise competences, exchange and disseminate good practices related to education to green economy and training on sustainable entrepreneurship among educators, mentors, trainers within adult educational entities;
- To support quality improvements and extension of the offer of learning opportunities tailored to individual learners, thanks to establishing cross-sectorial cooperation among various stakeholders.
2-Day Meeting Sofia
On January 20th-21st 2022 the AGE partnership kicked off in Sofia, Bulgaria. Denitsa presented the time line of the 2-year project.
The project will produce 3 tangible outcomes that refer to – research report on the state of the art of green entrepreneurship and sustainable education in the partner countries, educational content on topics relevant for teaching sustainable entrepreneurship, OER
that will gather the necessary information and will be an interactive resource for adult learners interested to develop green start ups and to become entrepreneurs thanks to the model of circular economy. – testing phase of the outputs ( local work) Learners having entrepreneurial idea relevant for green economy will be able to test the educational materials and deliver feedback on their improvement and userfriendliness.
The partnership ‘Alliance for Green entrepreneurship’ (AGE) is co-funded by the Erasmus Plus Programme of the European Union.