DFW2W – Our scope of Work & Areas of Specific Expertise:
- Accredited work placement Company
- Solving Young Jobs Puzzle
- Ýoung Entrepreneurship
- Work Based Learning
- Social Media Savvy (Digital Professional Identity)
- Social Innovation
- Digital Teaching and Learning
DFW2W initiates, creates, develops, implements all kinds of projects to solve the young jobs puzzle, boost young entrepreneurship, upgrade digital teaching and learning, practice by doing, supporting European, national and local governments, youth organisations, educational institutions and welfare to work organisations.
Digital Events Coming up! What events have we done? Do you want to join our (Digital) Events?
- EFDP Multiplier Event, Friday December 9th 2022
- The VET Circle – Kick off Meeting, Sofia Bulgaria, December 1st 2022
- How we talk about mental health matters! Part 1 & Part 2
- EMO2C Rome, Italy, November 3rd-4th 2022
- Disfinlit Rome, October 25th-26th 2022
- Final Meeting Sesycare Lanciano, October 20th-21st 2022
- EDDI Learning Training and Teaching activities, Thessaloniki, October 10th -13th 2022
- EDDI Dutch Host Meeting, Leiderdorp, February 2nd-3rd 2023 – Dutch Best Practice: Superschool
- Places 3-t LTT, Mallorca, March 6th-8th 2023
- Dutch Focus Group Empower.Ment, March 10th 2023
- AGE Transnational Project Meeting, Sofia, Bulgaria, March 28th 2023
- DisFinLit Transnational Meeting, Munster, Germany, 18th-19th April 2023
- EMO2C Dutch Host Meeting, Leiderdorp, April 20th-21st 2023
- Dutch EDDI Multiplier Event, April 24th 2023
- EDDI Transnational Project Meeting, Aydin, Turkey, April 27th – 28th 2023
- Empower.Ment Transnational Project Meeting, Rekyavik, Iceland, May 2nd-3rd 2023
- Dutch VET Circle LTT Days
- EMO2C Transnational Project Meeting, Athens, Greece, November 9th-10th 2023
- Brand new projects dates follow soon!
The Dutch Foundation of Innovation Welfare 2 Work (DFW2W)
DFW2W is an independent, non-profit organisation, based in the Rotterdam Region (Holland), which supports professionals (e.g. European institutes, municipalities, councils, provinces, governments, employment agencies, training providers, youth work organisations, non-profit organisations) and young people (aged 14-35) to reach their full potential in the fields of youth work, youth employment, job matching and mobility, traineeship, education, income, social innovation, inclusion, welfare, young entrepreneurs, of life.
For the most recent news of our work and projects, see our new initiatives and the Sidebar on the right as well (with our Recent Project News). We have more or less survided the several Corona waves due to the CoVID-19 Virus outbreak. All of our projects have suffered heavily and the time schedules have been delayed and postponed, but we have catched up! And we have started some new frsh projects like Need to Connect, EMO2C, DisFinLit, and many more.
Extended Projects due to Corona
The following projects have been extended due to Corona: Journey to Work 6 (also known as #GoingDutch), EfDP and EDDI.
The Dutch Foundation of Innovation Welfare 2 Work is a specialist on the fields of research, innovation and digital development in the fields of Entrepreneurship, Work, (informal) education, employment, labour mobility, social inclusion, counseling, cultural activities, entrepreneurship & European partnerships. Carla de Vreij, of the Dutch Foundation (see picture on the left) says: ‘Our goal is to set up partnerships and platforms for innovative good practices in our fields of , developing digital information for young citizens and professionals about employment strategies, mobility, legislation and regulation, the social map of the Netherlands and other countries, such as Turkey, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Belgium, Bulgaria, but also United States of America, Australia, South Africa, China, etc.). Social innovation is one of our priorities.’ DFW2W is engaged and involved in international, national, regional and local projects as well. These projects target young jobseekers, young entrepreneurs, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), employers & governmental bodies.
DFW2W is active in a wide range of topics in the European Union, from Early School Leavers and Work to Human Rights, Sustainabillity, Tourism, Entrepreneurship and Sports. Look closely what kind of projects we are currently running and the good practices done. Projects we have done in the past are for instance: PhotoFX, ReConnect, Creating VET-Business Partnerships for Work Based Learning, Digital Tourism, Young Migrant Entrepreneurs, Youth Worknet, (a.k.a. the European Youth Jobseekers Community), PROFARM NetMe-In and Social Media Savvy. Click on the topic titles above for a summary of what DFW2W does in that area, and for useful links to relevant projects, websites, partners and documents. We have been involved in the Journey to work Programme since 2013: Currently we are finalizing our final run: Journey to Work 6: A continous Success Story.
The Dutch Foundation is launching new initiatives in 2022, focused on young people between the ages of 18 and 35 to boost youth employment, and young entrepreneurs like ‘Young Migrant Entrepreneurs 2 – Entrepreneurial Hubs’, Places-3T, branding yourself, – see also the most recent news items !), and many more to improve and modernise education and anticipate on the #FutureOfWork, more investment in skills of young people, and better opportunities to learn, work and study abroad.