The project Digital Tourism has created the Digital Tourism Qualification Forum. This dedicated Facebook Group will start on April 29th, 13:00 hours the digital show ‘Tourism Talks’: Register here and join us. In a few weeks we will announce the dates and times. The Toursim Talks show will run all the way during 2021. Below our show schedule:
Schedule Tourism Talks show
Currently we have scheduled once a month a Tourism Talks show. We will update this page with dates and times for the Months May – December 2021 a.s.a.p.:
1) Digital inclusion in Tourism – April 29th, 13:00.
On April 29th Toursim Talks will include presentations of Ansier Landa Lopez and Giogia Marchionni. The Digital meeting will be moderated by Pieter van Schie. You can still register for this event: Click here.
2) ”Digital Experiences for the Hospitality Sector” – 27th May, 13:00 -14:00 CEST
3) “New trends in Tourism communication” – 28th June, 13:00 -14:00 CEST
4) “Digital promotion of Tourism products” – 28th September, 13:00 -14:00 CEST
5) “Digital differentiation in Hospitality: companies and people” – 19th October, 13:00 -14:00 CEST
6) “Destination and Hotel strategic management” – 9th November, 13:00 -14:00 CET
7) “Challenges of the 2030 agenda for sustainable tourism” – 7th December, 13:00 -14:00 CET
Digital Tourism Qualification Forum
We have already discussed and exchanged a lot of good ideas on Digital Tourism. One of the Good practices we have shown in the DTQF was the video of the “Carmelite Route” by Carina João Oliveira (INSIGNARE & EfVET), which you can watch on our Digital Tourism Qualification Forum.